Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to Witch Academy Forums The Courtyard Introduce Yourself!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Merry meet and warm welcome everyone! Please introduce yourself here in The Courtyard forum.

Edward Midgett
    Participant

My name is Tribul and I’ve been trying to get my stuff together for my B.O.S by myself and getting nowhere cause I just moved to West Milton, Ohio, and I don’t know if they have any covens here in town or not but I would like to find out if there’s one or not and if there’s one I might be able to check it out,and I’ve been doing wicca for 40-years now come this December the 19th

Welcome Tribul! Good to see some alumi from PaganPath.com here! Congrats of the long practice and the move. Check out some of the Facebook pages and groups (or this group) near you. They may have more information for West Milton.

Mamie Ola
    Participant

Hello all, I am Mamie Ola. My grandchildren call me Mamie and I like it so I have just started introducing myself as Mamie. When my daughter became pregnant and she wouldn’t let me be Ethel, I said Mame? We settled on Mamie. A couple weeks later I was visiting my ancestors at a graveyard I had not been to yet (working on my family tree) and there was Mamie Ola, my Great aunt who had died when she was 14. I took that as a Sign that I was truly to be Mamie.
    I started my slow journey in practicing over 15 years ago and I never got serious with it. I bought books, read WitchVox, watched documentaries, made soap, grew herbs, and I had my stones. But within the last two years, I have become more involved in learning more. I really hope to become more dedicated and proficient in my craft. (Typing this on my phone, there may be typos)

Cloudwalker
    Participant

Merry meet everyone! I’m Cloudwalker. I’ve been a solitary practicing eclectic Wiccan for about 26 years. Many, many lifetimes ago, I was brought to the dragons by my grandmother. They are still with me and I’m practicing a lot of dragon magic. I’m very happy to have this opportunity to learn from other witches!

Lindsey Lyon
    Participant

Hi! I’m Lindsey.
    I’m not necessarily new to Wicca,but I am however reconnecting with it after a 18year stretch of rambling down different paths trudging along and I was brought back to this path,totally by fate.

I just happened to walk into The Parlour with my best friend who I hadn’t seen in five years . We took a girls trip to Hot springs and I am ever so thankful we did.

The calling of a familiar friend was there.
    I can’t explain it.

I am grateful to be here and to be learning in my adult life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.